Bugzilla administration policies

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:41:02 CDT 2005

Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
Thanks for the clarifications ;)!

> There is a page which describes each keyword. To get to it simply click
> on the 'Keywords:' label in any bug:
>
>     http://bugs.winehq.org/describekeywords.cgi

Well, there I go.  That page was well hidden from public view.
I see now that it's linked from the <keywords> anchor on a bug.

That's a bit weird, since half of those anchors just link to static
informational pages with dumb content.  Would've been nice if those
had a 'help' icon, to discern them from those that are actually
useful.

Or perhaps the 'keywords' and 'components' pages should be added to
the Bugzilla menu over to the left.

My amazement over how unintuitive Bugzilla is will never cease :-).