Can you reproduce this bug on wine-20050930 like me?

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Tue Oct 11 23:06:58 CDT 2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 9:00:49 PM, Hiji wrote:
> Can you reproduce this bug?  Follow these steps:
> 1. Install Filezilla:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/filezilla/FileZilla_2_2_16_setup.exe?download
> 2. FTP into the server of your choice
> 3. Click and drag files from the server to your local
> machine (to copy them)
> 4. Realize now that even though the files have been
> copied to your machine, you are still dragging the
> files around
> If you can replicate this serious bug, can you fix it?
> Hiji
> P.S.  This is for bug 3148, and I have been able to
> reproduce it on both Filezilla and AbsoluteFTP

Yes this is a bug in list view. I've looked into it several days ago.
Unfortunately there is no easy fix for it. Wine's DragDetect does not work the
same way as it does on windows. When I tried to fix it, it completely broke
drag&drop for list view. I didn't want to go to far with fixing it as it surely
would of been big changes and not acceptable ATM until after 0.9 release.

All I managed to fix was single click dragging that used to start as soon as you
clicked on anything.

Vitaliy