Reality check

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 14 20:07:23 CDT 2005

> Besides, without this type of "responsibility" in
> place, I could theoretically pay a developer to fix a
> bug for me, and then, 3 months down the line, some
> other developer breaks it.  What do I do then?  Pay
> money again to have someone refix it?

Additionally, you might want to read this part of the LICENSE file again:

"This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
Lesser General Public License for more details."

Mike