D3D7 -> WineD3D, 2nd attempt

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Oct 15 13:38:46 CDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 07:30:34PM +0100, Oliver Stieber wrote:
> Add the OpenGL context to the device structure.
> Make a per-device critical section.
> Whenever a call is made enter the critical section
> Then check that the current active context is the same as the context on the device.
> If not then make the device context active.

How did you plan to solve the 'one needs to release a context before it is
free to be used in another thread' problem ?

The only 'easy' way out I can see would be to always release the context at
the end of each processing so that any subsequent thread could, if needed,
get the context.

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/