Downloading Mozilla ActiveX

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:13:02 CDT 2005

On 18 Oct 2005 19:28:51 -0400, Vincent Béron
<vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> wrote:
> Newman wasn't very fond of hosting it on winehq either. Sourceforge
> looked like the best place regarding capacity, but the automatic
> download part is a problem with it (unless we put it on our webspace
> over there, but I'm not sure if it'd be Ok with their TOS).

Right-o.. SF sucks for automatic downloads.  So maybe we need to look
elsewhere.  We seem to have space on ibiblio.org where Wine releases
are placed.  Maybe we could stick it there.  I think that would be up
to Alexandre since I'm not sure anyone else has access.  There's also
Andi's old fht-esslingen.de server, but that doesn't seem as good of a
place.

Or maybe we could just ask the guy who wrote that software if he has a
better place?  In fact, let me do that right now.

-Brian