wine / Linux kernel interaction and TWAIN

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Thu Oct 20 21:12:49 CDT 2005

This may be WAYYY off the mark, but does the windows version of the GIMP
work in wine (I believe that it does) and if so, I think it has a font
end for acquiring images from a scanner, I would assume through TWAIN.

I own a HP scanjet 3570c that has no support under SANE, and I would
love to get it working. It comes with it's own graphics front end
program, but I have yet to get it working under wine.

Randall Walls