Linking wine *dll.so libraries with Linux applications ?!

Alexander Efremov vilgus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:44:01 CDT 2005

Hello Dan,

> Use the Web, Luke!  google takes you right to the man page for
> each of these.

> I suspect you're getting in over your head here, but if you're a strong
> swimmer, you *might* survive :-)

> BTW, have you checked to make sure there aren't already
> open source projects that do what your library will do?
> (I swear I saw one at sf.net the other day, but I can't find it at the moment.)
> - Dan

:-(

If I had found the similar library (or
at least something similar) I wouldn't have asked this question.
If you could provide me with avifil32.dll functionalities for Linux I
would really appreciate it. This library allows you to have different
types of streams (not only video or audio) inside an *.avi file. And
this is exectly what I need for my project. All existing Linux
implementations of AVI functionalities (ffmpeg, xine, avifile, etc.)
stick to the assumption that *.avi file can consist of only video and
audio streams.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:aefremov at mpi-sb.mpg.de