bugzilla mass mods

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Oct 27 09:08:54 CDT 2005

Jonathan Ernst wrote:
>>Did you get consensus before starting these mods?
>

> This was discussed on IRC when quite a lot of people where online (see
> my message to wine-devel).

I missed your message to wine-devel... oh.  You sent it
*after* the fact.  Big mistake!  If you want to
do a mass mod to bugzilla, it's a good idea to
discuss it ahead of time on wine-devel, like I did here:
http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-October/040504.html
and let consensus form.  IRC is not an appropriate place
to form a consensus about sweeping changes
(though it may be a great place to discuss them).
- Dan