Contributions to the Wine project

Scott Lyman srl119 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 26 20:18:42 CDT 2005

I'm a big linux fan.  However, due to my many windows applications of
which I rely heavily on, I cannot move totally to linux.  I would love
to help in the development of wine but I have very little programming
experience.  Do you have plans to developing a 'distributed computing'
type of system, in the mold of folding at home maybe?  I think if you
developed an algorithm that would look for windows tendencies and
possible solutions where people who use windows could put on their
computer, it would help the cause immensely.