Could not determine operating system. Exiting.

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:17:16 CDT 2005

On 10/27/05, Pavel Troller <patrol at sinus.cz> wrote:
>   Is there a possibility to find, which tricks is the program trying to
> determine an OS it's running on ? I've tried WINEDEBUG=+relay, found the place
> where the dialog was requested but I didn't find anything suspicious before.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but is there a free version of the
program or a demo that we can download?  It's hard to find this type
of bug without having the program to tinker with.  Assuming the answer
is no, can you provide the line where the dialog pops up and ~1000
lines before that point in a +version,+relay log?  Zip that up and
either send it back to the list (if the size isn't too large and the
mailing list lets it through) or post it on a website where we can
access the log.

Thanks,
James Hawkins