AppDb

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:08:00 CDT 2005

This sounds like a plan.  If Tony is ok with it we'll schedule to get
the maintainer rating removed and replaced by an average of the
maintainer rating for the latest wine rev probably middle or late next
week.  I wanted to get the first pass of the unit testing code in
place before we make any more changes so we can reduce the risk of
breaking the production site.

Chris