The Holy Grail - Wine 0.9 - thanks to all

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Sat Oct 29 08:30:25 CDT 2005

No, I do have the same issue with the small intro movie as you do. I had
not enabled fog for the moment so I can't confirm if that is an issue as
well. The only other thing that I noticed is that the sound has some
small 'pops' in it. My guess is that this may be the same issue
described in the directsound mixer.c thread that Davin McCall seems to
be working on.

Everything else though (with the exception of the fonts, I'm not sure if
you can confirm that as well) is exactly as it should be. I can run with
all the graphics options on max and I haven't had any graphical issues
at all. Framerate is more than acceptable. When I first started the game
I fully expected SOMETHING to be wrong... like the textures would be
reversed or some of the models would be deformed or something. That was
half the reason for my original e-mail. I played the game for about an
hour and I kept waiting for something to break, but it ran, for the most
part, flawlessly for that entire time and more.

The only other issue is upon exiting the game I get an 'error writing to
address' that pops up in a separate window and I have to kill X and then
log back in to get the proper resolution back.

Randall Walls