[Need a review]: New directory object for wineserver

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Oct 29 13:21:01 CDT 2005

I've been working on a new directory object as a replacement for the server's
named space. Attached is the working patch with directory, symlink and device
objects.

I would really appreciate your review of it. Some things still need a cleanup.
But my main concern is the name_lookup function. To speed things up I used
static buffer (something like registry routines do).

PS: Sorry, had to gzip it so it will go through.
--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy