DirectSound problems - dlls/dsound/mixer.c

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Sun Oct 30 13:14:52 CST 2005

With patch applied I can't get mixer.c to compile. I'm getting an error
that 'still_behind' is undeclared, but apparently DSOUND_MixOne is
attempting to use it.

I get no errors when I patch mixer.c and audio.c. I'm patching against
the 0.9 release, not against cvs, but I don't think that would matter, I
don't think that the content of the files has changed since the release.

I'll run through the patch and see if I can spot anything odd.

Randall