[Bugzilla] and [AppDB] add ability to mark Wine versions as 'obsolete', 'supported' or 'current'

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 31 09:27:02 CST 2005

Curious. The more we diverge our Bugzilla from the mainline Bugzilla,
the harder it will be for us to upgrade. I've had requests to get us up
to the latest release. But I'm fearful of the amount of work it will be
to clean it up once the merge is complete.

That and the last time I upgraded Bugzilla the upgrade process deleted
all the comments from the DB. (Note: not a problem anymore as we keep
good DB backups.)

Maybe someone with more time can look into keeping our Bugzilla current
and maintain our patches.