KERNEL: force copying of DOS-style path into argv[0] of PE process (was: Re: Queries about some 'usability' points) - partially fixes #3542

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Oct 31 12:07:12 CST 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 12:08:36PM -0500, Alex Villací­s Lasso wrote:
> BTW, could you please post the mouse-cursor issue patch? I also have a
> Japanese RPG for which the mouse cursor gets stuck at the center of the
> window, and I think that problem and the one in DungeonKeeper might be
> one and the same.

I will post it when I find the patch (must be somewhere on this hard drive
but no idea where I put it :-) ) and merge it with the current CVS tree.

Now if you game uses DInput (easy to see: just do a +dinput trace) I doubt
that my patch would fix anything as it is another of the 'common' bugs
linked to mouse warping.

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/