KERNEL: force copying of DOS-style path into argv[0] of PE process (was: Re: Queries about some 'usability' points) - partially fixes #3542

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Oct 31 12:32:49 CST 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 07:18:24PM +0100, Molle Bestefich wrote:
> Uhm.  Explain to me how the above ratifies _not_ converting the
> Unix-style path to a Windows-style path before handing it to the app?
> We ARE trying to emulate Windows, are we not?

There is a difference between converting an Unix-style path to a
Windows-style patch and converting between an Unix-style relative path to a
fully-qualified Windows path.

Basically, the question here is whether argv[0] contains always a
full-qualified path or can it contain a relative path.

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/