Suggestions for improvement of the emulator

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Sep 5 05:30:47 CDT 2005

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Troy Rollo wrote:

[...]
> Secondly, even if there were sufficient manpower, the way the Wine project is
> currently structured would prevent the manpower from being used efficiently.

What makes you say that?
What would need changing to efficiently accomodate more developpers?

I'm asking because I don't see a problem with the current organisation
but I may be missing something. If there are issues it's best to get
them out in the open so we can work on fixing them.

      The software said it requires Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.