Suggestions for improvement of the emulator

Troy Rollo wine at troy.rollo.name
Mon Sep 5 19:32:45 CDT 2005

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:59, Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:
> committed. Also I've recently noticed that very few of the patches being
> submitted are being committed, mainly because Alexandre appears to be
> *very* busy with some work (mac support maybe?),

He may well be very busy with something else, but at this stage there is also
the 0.9 deadline looming, which, doing things by the book, prevents high risk
patches from going in. This is something that could be alleviated with
branches, but CVS branching is, by today's standards, ugly and cumbersome.

The area you are working in is of course something that Alexandre would likely
keep in his area even in the event of delegation of parts, but with
delegation of other areas he would hopefully have more time to consider the
options for moving your stuff forward.