[Now ns7] Dragon ns8 problem

Jean Magnan de Bornier jean at bornier.net
Wed Sep 7 07:21:26 CDT 2005

Le 06 septembre à 20:30:10 wino at piments.com écrit notamment:

| I checked my ~/.wine/config and see the following:
>
| "Drivers" = "wineoss.drv"      ; default for most common configurations

More news:
I put "alsa" as drivers + have now wine 20050830 (gentoo update of today)-
everything better and faster than yesterday.

Sound level appears now ok for dns; then it wants to learn to recognise my
voice; I have to read two phrases, and then a longer text; in this last
exercise dns gets lost after two lines of text. All the cpu is taken by
wine-preloader processes and this does not appears to ever stop.  There
were (last time) 23 wine-preloader processes running!

Would it be something like not enough space allocated to wine??

Thxs
--
  Jean Magnan de Bornier             |        Cours Victor Hugo
  e-mots: jean at bornier.net        |        13980 Alleins   France