Installers freezing - ole, games

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:23:58 CDT 2005

> Hi Ivan,
>
> I had a look through the logs, but I couldn't see anything too
> suspicious. I have Battlefield 2 here, but I don't have enough disk
> space to make it far enough into the installer to see the error.
> Hopefully it is just the known error I described.

It freezes before that...

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong. Oliver said he's been able to install
GTA, and I just tried CVS with Marcus' patch w/ no effect. I guess the
problem lies elsewhere, but I don't know how to debug it - it just
freezes with no suspicious output. Thank you for trying - at least the
but that you noted should be fixed...

Ivan