appdb developers please read

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:34:58 CDT 2005

On 9/8/05, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/05, Tom Wickline <twickline at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > 1) send a patch
> > 2) wait five days for a commit
> > 3) re-submit after five days has passed
> > 4) if the patch still isn't committed after two days ask why.
> >

> 7 days is a long time to wait for an explanation of why a patch wasn't
> committed.

The only reason why I said 7 days was you need to take week ends, days
off, holidays, your position in the Que and so on into account.
So maybe seven days is a bit long but I'm sure if someone here said
two days someone would scream if two days went by and there patch
wasn't committed when it might have been on the third..

I agree with the other commits you made.

Tom