shell32: correct a failing test

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Fri Sep 9 08:58:10 CDT 2005

* On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Juan Lang wrote:

> This test was failing after the first time on Windows, so (hopefully)
> fix it.
>
> ChangeLog: fix a test failing on Windows.  Reported by Katerina Nizhnik.

Unfortunately, this code pops up some window:

--- wine/dlls/shell32/tests/shellpath.c	2005/08/16 16:00:07	1.11
+++ wine/dlls/shell32/tests/shellpath.c	2005/09/03 09:37:15	1.12
+                shFileOp.pFrom = modifiedPath;
+                shFileOp.fFlags = FOF_NOCONFIRMATION | FOF_NOERRORUI |
+                 FOF_SILENT;
+                SHFileOperationA(&shFileOp);

which says:

| Favorites is a Windows system folder and is required for Windows to run
| properly.  It cannot be deleted.

And then exception of an access violation is thrown from the SHLWAPI.DLL.

This happens on WinME.  It seems here the flag FOF_NOERRORUI is ignored.
I can't test this on other platforms and am going out of city for a
weekend.

Anyone feel free to fix it. :-P