Need help debugging a memory corruption bug in shfldr_unixfs.c

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri Sep 9 14:09:24 CDT 2005

From: "Phil Krylov" <phil at newstar.rinet.ru>
> OK, should we then make a patch which adds an IsWindow() check after every
> notification in every control? This one fixes a really annoying bug, while
> the other places are not proved to crash.

Well, if it's a entire class of bugs, we should fix them all.
I guess we need a bit of experimentation on windows to see
if we need to protect all notifications or only a few ones.

I guess we can protect all of them, in which case we have
to look to see how we can do it centrally, in the notification
function itself.

--
Dimi.