Perform automatic bitmap font configuration. Take 4

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 04:31:14 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 06:21:22PM +0900, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Huw D M Davies" <h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > I think you also need to take into account the OEM codepage here.  For
> > example in the UK the OEM font would be vga850.fon while in the US it
> > would be vgaoem.fon.
>
> Once Alexandre accepts the patch I'll send the fix, it should be a small
> one.

Fair enough.  I'd suggest separating the ansi fonts from the oem fonts
and installing them according to the appropiate codepage.

One other thing about your patch - I don't think we want the magic
registry comment above the external fonts registry key, as this isn't
user configurable data, it's just internal housekeeping.

Huw.