Problem detecting libxslt

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Sep 14 16:43:15 CDT 2005

Le mer 14/09/2005 à 06:20, Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:
>
> > Is this acceptable?
> >
> > libxslt/xslt.h was never included, so I got rid of it.
> >
> > The variable declarations weren't protected with the HAVE_LIBXSLT_*_H
> > macros, so I simplified the test and removed the macros.
>
> I think keeping the standard header check is better. What didn't work
> with your previous solution?

Nothing, I simply misunderstood your comment "Looks good to me" while
answering Mike's proposal of an AC_TRY_COMPILE() test, and the patch
wasn't applied yet, so I jumped to some wrong conclusions :)

Note that libxslt/xslt.h is still unused in Wine's code, so I don't see
why we check for it. Also, even if the header inclusion is protected,
variable declarations using types from those headers are not, so if one
is missing you'll still get a compilation error during make.

I'll resubmit the first patch with the libxslt/xslt.h check removed.

Vincent