Windows CE on Wine

Filip Navara navaraf at reactos.com
Tue Sep 20 15:49:33 CDT 2005

Boaz Harrosh wrote:
[snip]

> What if I want to do the same but for WindowsCE x86?

We have already made this experiment once ... you can find info about it
in the ros-dev (or ros-kernel) mailing list archives and skeletons of
the two WinCE DLLs in the ReactOS SVN history
(trunk/reactos/lib/commctrl and trunk/reactos/lib/coredll ... revision
~14000). It was proved that to run simple WinCE/x86 programs all that is
needed is to get the loader to accept the WinCE PE signature (which Wine
used to ignore and probably still does) and have implementation of the
DLLs...

- Filip