[Fwd: Re: [AppDB] new server supports GD2]

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 21 09:50:17 CDT 2005

Glad it worked. Hopefully this will spur on more development on the
AppDB and Bugzilla.

The server had been humming very nicely on Debian since the move. The
only glitch was with Mailman, which I'm still very sorry about. I wish
mailman allowed me to put the date on the list view. You can customize
the templates, but no additional variables (such as post date) are
imported from the python scripts.