WooHoo get a load of this :-)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 13:10:53 CDT 2005

Tom Wickline wrote:
> Fom : http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20050921.093916.4717740b.en.html
This can be because TurboLinux announced today that they will distribute
the DAVID technology from SpecOpS:
http://www.turbolinux.com/cgi-bin/newsrelease/index.cgi?date2=20050821173249&mode=syosai

bye
     michael

> $10,000 Open Challenge
>
> Top Page
> This message is part of the following thread:
> M	the complete thread tree sorted by date
>

> Author: El Cid Ablang
> To: linuxjobs
> Subject: $10,000 Open Challenge
> SpecOpS Laboratories
>
> $10,000 Open Challenge
>

>             SpecOpS Laboratories (SpecOpS Labs) invites the Philippine
>
> ICT Community to participate in the DAVID Project. We are seeking a
> highly talented Consultant or Consulting Team that can contribute to the
> DAVID Project.
>

>             SpecOpS Labs is searching the Philippines for Systems-Level
>
> Hacker/s to serve as Development Consultant to the DAVID Project. As
> proof or our sincerity, we are offering US$10,000.00* to the first
> Consultant or Consulting Team who can take our challenge and prove their
> capabilities. Our challenge requires the delivery of a solution that
> will allow an MS-XP compatible application to install and run under
> Linux using x.org and open source WINE by October 5, 2005.
>

>             So, take the challenge now!
>

> Criteria to Award and Conditions:
>

> 1. System has no proprietary software imbedded / required.
>
> 2. System is stable.
>
> 3. MS-XP compatible modules / functions are working as expected.
>
> 4. System becomes the property of SpecOpS Laboratories.
>

> Registration Procedure:
>

> 1. Send us an Email indicating your intent to take up the challenge
> at <mailto:ablang@???> ablang@???. Attach your
> CV(s) or company profile (if applicable).
>
> 2. SpecOpS will Email you the Challenge Registration Form and
> further instructions.
>

> Challenge Activities:
>

> 1. Present the running solution at SpecOpS Labs office before
> October 5, 2005.
>
> 2. Validation of solution using SpecOpS Labs's criteria.
>
> 3. Award immediately.
>

> * All monies in this challenge are subject to tax. The decision of
> SpecOpS Labs for the award is final.

Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart