Theming SoC outcome

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Sep 25 12:13:40 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 23:31 +0200, Frank Richter wrote:
> This is a small overview over what I've done:
> - All "non-standard" controls(those that are provided by comctl32, e.g.
> Tabs) are themed and seem to work quite well so far.

Cool, does this mean they are 100% themed now, as far as you know
or the docs describe?

> - All standard controls except Buttons and Scrollbars are themed, though
> not always perfect.

Can you provide a list of problems, if you have one?

> However, there are still things left open:
> - A number of smaller and not so small visual glitches.

Again, a list would be good to have.

> At least for some of the issues I still have some ideas floating around,
> so I guess I'll stick around a bit longer and try to get them fixed.

Nice. Do you mind if we stick this info on a Wiki page, to track
the theming effort going forward?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.