Auto-register d3drm too?

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Sep 26 13:50:07 CDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 12:48:04AM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> d3drm.dll has exactly the same issue as d3dxof.dll. It depends on the
> CLSID\{4516EC41-8F20-11D0-9B6D-0000C0781BC3} registry key but it is
> unclear how this key is supposed to be created.

It seems to be the same issue that we have with the DDplay service providers
whose keys are not registered by any DLL (I put them in wine.inf).

Alexandre proposed in those days the creation of a 'directx.inf' which would
regroup all keys created by a standard DirectX installation.

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/