Keyboard Rewrite

Derek Fawcus dfawcus at cisco.com
Sat Apr 1 19:17:51 CST 2006

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 10:59:58AM -0600, Tom Spear wrote:

> Ok.  Are these outputs that you are giving us what the keyboard shows under
> a native app,

Those are what one gets under native X,  if one runs xev

> or what they currently show under wine?  What layout do you
> pick under X?  en_US, en_GB, pc105 no dead keys?

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "Keyboard"
  Identifier   "keyboard"
  Option       "Protocol" "Standard"
  Option       "XkbLayout" "gb"
  Option       "XkbModel" "pc105"
  Option       "XkbRules" "xfree86"
  Option       "XkbOptions" "ctrl:nocaps"
EndSection

I use xmodmap to adjust the keyboard when I start by window
manager.  I can send you that file as well if you wish.

DF