whats wrong with the wine devel list

Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin Navea) speeddymon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:26:07 CDT 2006

Kai Blin wrote:
> * "Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin Navea)" <speeddymon at gmail.com> [02/04/06, 09:36:53]:
>
>> Marcus Meissner wrote:
>>
>>> Also I don't particularly like the reply-to setup here, can't it just be
>>> munged back to the list, rather than replying to an individual?
>>>

>>> Everyone else is fine by it.
>>>

>> Actually I'd prefer it to only reply to the list as well.
>>

> I'd prefer to keep it like it is. Mutt has a "group reply" feature that
> works just fine and I think most other email clients have that, too.
>
> Kai

Yes, most do, and I am using one that does (Thunderbird), but out of
habit, I hit the reply button instead of reply to all, and it's annoying
having to either close the new mail window and click reply to all, or
manually type in wine-devel, and of course if I forget both, I have to
go to my sent mail and forward it, removing all of the stuff that makes
it look like a forward.

Tom