[coverity] fix dereferencing a potential NULL pointer.

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Sat Apr 8 10:30:02 CDT 2006

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 08:44:24 -0400, you wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 12:48 +0200, Rein Klazes wrote:
>> dlls/user       : menu.c
>> Fix dereferencing a potential NULL pointer.
>
>This patch seems to be doing more than avoiding a NULL dereference.

That should not be. You may be confused because there is not an extra
check added, but I combined it with an existing one. The rest should be
cosmetic changes.

>Also, can you also mention which pointer can be NULL?

The variable menu. It was checked against NULL in the "draw menu items"
part, but not where is says "draw scroll arrows". That first part is far
older then the latter, that is why I assumed the check is needed.

Rein.