Repeatable BadAtom, valgrind errors; find in notepad broken

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Apr 8 11:15:04 CDT 2006

On 4/7/06, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Well, I switched to Dapper Drake Flight 6, but the X
> errors persist.  I can reproduce them trivially tonight on
> my laptop by hitting Find in wine's Notepad

Simpler way to reproduce: run the clipboard test.

~/wine/dlls/user/tests$ ~/wine/wine user32_test.exe.so clipboard
clipboard.c:123: Test failed: GlobalGetAtomNameA should fail
clipboard.c:124: Test failed: Last error should be set to 6, not -559038737
X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  17 (X_GetAtomName)
  Atom id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  40

Again, this is with both Ubuntu 05.10 and Dapper Drake flight 6;
on Dapper, the x server is xserver-xorg version 7.0.0-0ubuntu25.
- Dan

- Dan