Alexandre Julliard : twain_32: Renamed the dlls/twain directory to dlls/ twain_32.

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Apr 10 15:06:57 CDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 21:56 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> A few more than that actually, looking at the symlinks in dlls:
>
> gdi32.dll
> kernel32.dll
> user32.dll

Yeah, there are the ones I meant need a simple renaming.

> joystick.drv
> mciwave.drv
> msacm.drv

These will need to be moved up one level and renamed.

> msisys.ocx

Missed this one, what are the plans with this bugger?

> winealsa.drv
> winearts.drv
> wineaudioio.drv
> wineesd.drv
> winejack.drv
> winenas.drv
> wineoss.drv

I guess we need to collapse all these in a wineaudio DLL.

> wineps.drv
> winex11.drv
> winspool.drv
> x11drv.dll

Hmm, I don't have these on the wiki either, what are the
plans here? Do we need to do anything with x11drv for example?

http://wiki.winehq.org/FlattenDllDirectories

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.