coverity: fix some pseudoleaks

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Apr 10 23:30:54 CDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 21:21 -0700, Juan Lang wrote:
> Oops, should have looked at the other error reports too.  This fixes
> the others it reports in winegcc, and supercedes my last email.

I'm afraid this is a waste of time. winegcc 'leaks' memory by design,
it's a short lived program, there's no point in worrying to much about
it. For example, strmake() allocates memory every time, and we almost
never free it. And no, we shouldn't fix that -- it would clutter the
code quite a bit for zero-benefit.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.