bad archive link in WWN Issue #311

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:44:59 CDT 2006

The archive link for "Audio Latency Issues" in issue 311 of Wine Weekly
News gives a 404 error:

http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-April/046088.html

It should probably be replaced by the following link.

http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-April/046139.html

I would fix it myself but I am at work right now and I will be out of
town (and away from my linux box) for the Easter long weekend so it will
be a while before I am able to do so. So If someone else could provide a
proper patch I would appreciate it in the mean time here is a the best
patch I could come up with using the tools I have

Thanks