WoW crashes in 'wine_cp_mbstowcs' under certain circumstances.

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Mon Apr 17 03:50:46 CDT 2006

These circumstances being if it tries to load an invalid lua file, more
specifically a lua file which contains the invalid lua string (not
character!) "\342\200\260".

I don't know what this function does and there isn't a TRACE() in that
function, so could someone please review if the function is implemented
correctly (wrt the above char sequence) or give me more informations
about the arguments so I could add a TRACE() to see what WoW passes to it?

thanks
tom