SOC project

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Wed Apr 19 07:31:39 CDT 2006

* Mike Hearn <mike at plan99.net> [19/04/06, 12:57:00]:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:26:18 +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> > Judging from the lack of feedback as compared to the other proposals, I
> > guess you don't like it. I'll go look for something else then.
>
> I think it's more that most of us don't understand that part of the code ;)

Still I would expect that answers like "To make SOC interesting, pick
something else" or "Sounds interesting enough, why don't you write up
the proposal" or at least some comments would pop up. Like they are now.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
<Mercury> You don't have to be crazy to be a member of the project, but