Using msvcmon to debug

Ryan Miller rmiller at auctionpay.com
Wed Apr 19 18:18:29 CDT 2006

Hi,
    I've been using msvcmon previously to remote debug application in
Visual Studio on Wine.   It's great to have an IDE to debug Wine with
the breakpoints and watch windows and all.  I'm now using Crossover
Office Pro 5.0.1-1rc2 and msvcmon is no longer working.  I'm getting the
log message (which is new):

epoll_ctl: Operation not permitted

Followed by an exception dialog and an abort.  I compared the exception
address to my app's map file and I'm thinking it's a Wine
address/exception.  Does anyone else use msvcmon to debug? Any clues
where I should start looking?  Thanks.

Ryan