Alexandre away [Was: Re: search for /dev/input/js as well as /dev/js]

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 10:18:13 CDT 2006

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Mike Hearn <mike at plan99.net> writes:
>

>>LOL, what with this and the latest release notes I am starting to wonder
>>if Alexandre needs a holiday :)
>

> Funny, I've been thinking the same thing, that's why I'm leaving
> Saturday for two weeks in Greece ;)
Have fun.

> (and I'm wondering how many patches you guys will manage to stuff into
> my mailbox during these two weeks...)
That is realy interesting as this is the first vacation with git. With
cvs patch submission slowed down during absence and probably the
development too (except Codeweavers).

Do any of the other developers push their Wine git repository public?
That way the people that work on the same code parts could sync easily.

bye
	michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart