search for /dev/input/js as well as /dev/js

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Apr 20 10:47:13 CDT 2006

On 4/20/06, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Funny, I've been thinking the same thing, that's why I'm leaving
> Saturday for two weeks in Greece ;)

Wow cool, have fun! Reminds me, I should start thinking about my next
holiday too ... but after exams :/

> (and I'm wondering how many patches you guys will manage to stuff into
> my mailbox during these two weeks...)

Too many yet simultaneously not enough. Just don't check your mail
whilst in Greece :)

Git should prove very useful this time, IIRC last time you took a long
break there was a massive pileup, whereas this time people can always
act as mini-AJs and merge patches into their own tree ready for
pushing upstream when you get back.