Fixing cross-compilation 1/2

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Sun Apr 23 16:19:47 CDT 2006

Am Sonntag, den 23.04.2006, 17:23 +0100 schrieb Paul Millar:

> The patch fixes an existing test within the autoconf configure.ac.

Great to see, that WRT-Native is on the way to run again.

> This is a resubmission (no comment from previous submission) so please comment
> if its wrong!

This Patch is unusable because of the line-wrap.
You can attach the diff as File to avoid this.

When I send a Patch, that result in a change for "configure",
I just add a note in the Mail:
The Changes for "configure" are not included.

Alexandre rebuilds "configure", when needed

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef