Re-proposal: web forums

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 23 17:27:48 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 11:40 -0500, Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin
Navea) wrote:

> It doesn't make sense to not have a universal login for the entire site,
> and even you complain about it..  Just curious, but why are we not able
> to fix that?

Nobody has taken up the task of trying to figure out a way to merge the
Bugzilla and Appdb user databases. If I had my way I would have the
appDB codebase modified to also be a bug tracker. The appDB has a fairly
nice backend. We just need a volunteer to write a replacement bug system
using that code.

> For the same reason I posted above.. I personally hate the appdb

If you hate it, and you seem to want to help so badly, why don't you
volunteer to help make the appDB better.