Use of ARB_fragment_program_100

Phil Costin philcostin at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:50:17 CDT 2006

(http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/registry/ARB/shading_language_100.txt
> )
>
> James D. Trotter

Thanks James,

After some research earlier today, I also came to the same conclusion. I
have implemented a simple check for the GL_ARB_shading_language_100
extension (in the same way the other extensions are checked in directx.c)
in my tree and I'm testing it now. It might as well be submitted when AJ
returns from Greece. He may not include it because it doesn't support
anything yet, but it does get another piece of the caps code in place and
we will need this check anyway for when we decide at runtime whether to use
the existing ARBfvp1 or GLSL (which seems to be the route we're taking for
SM 2.0+).

Regards,
Phil