[WINED3D] Use shorter lines in drawprim.c (whitespace)

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 24 09:17:38 CDT 2006

>> Goal: prevent wraparound of lines on 1024x768 resolution using
>> standard fonts
>
> Hmm, if wrapping lines you must, then wrap them at the standard 80
> characters, rather than some ill defined length (whose 'standard
> fonts'? xemacs'? gedit's? eterm's (vi)? using which display dpi?).
80-characters is a more difficult goal - this is pretty much exceeded by
every second line in that file.
The wrap-around point on my screen was at 125 chars with vi, which I
think is awfully long.
[ and that's ugly, so I've tried to cut lines much earlier than that ].

Seemed like a good compromise, since the majority of computer users use
1024x768 resolution.