[WINED3D] Use shorter lines in drawprim.c (whitespace)

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Apr 24 10:10:44 CDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
[...]
> 80-characters is a more difficult goal - this is pretty much exceeded by
> every second line in that file.

Maybe that means it's badly structured (too much nested ifs or some
such).

> The wrap-around point on my screen was at 125 chars with vi, which I think is
> awfully long.
>
> [ and that's ugly, so I've tried to cut lines much earlier than that ].
>
> Seemed like a good compromise, since the majority of computer users use
> 1024x768 resolution.

Screen resolution means strictly nothing if you don't also specify the
font size. For some users lines will wrap at 100 characters, for others
132, yet others 110, etc.

      Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.