SOC project

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 08:38:07 CDT 2006

Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer <at> free.fr> writes:

>>On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:35:41AM +0000, Louis Lenders wrote:
>> wouldn't be fixing bug 2398 be an idea for SOC?
>
> Well, I do not really see the link between game and this bug... Bug 2398
> does not affect any game at all (the only thing game-related it affects is
> the NVM toolset AFAIK).

It's not like that the bug should be fixed for gaming, but just because it's a
major pain. That's why i thought it was a good idea for SOC. I just tested
Stefan Dosinger patches and looks like this bug is also going to affect all
ddraw applications as soon as they get merged (Videolan player works well with
the patches but the rest of my screen turns black completely :( )