RFC: sfd2ttf

n0dalus n0dalus+wine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:57:09 CDT 2006

On 4/29/06, Markus Amsler <markus.amsler at oribi.org> wrote:

> Nice to here it built on a different machine.
> I will have a look at gcov. Half or more of the unused functions are
> probably due to unused sfd features. With marlett.sfd there are perhaps
> much less unused functions.

With marlett.sfd it uses 190 functions out of 324.

File 'sfd2ttf.c'
Lines executed:19.26% of 2643

File 'sfd.c'
Lines executed:29.63% of 2089

File 'tottf.c'
Lines executed:54.02% of 2353

So, the distribution is similar but slightly different.

> > The fonts aren't generated properly for me unfortunately. I am opening
> > them in gnome-font-viewer; there is a screenshot attached.
>
> Courier.sfd is a bitmap font, perhaps that's the problem. Try
> marlett.sfd, it's an outline font.

Ok, that generated a font. I assume it's supposed to be full of
strange symbols (arrows, boxes, etc)?

n0dalus.